This line began just to the south of the Ipoh station, where it ran parallel to another spur that extended for about 3km into what was Falim depot. The bridge spanning the Kinta River carried twin tracks, which until a few years ago was still in situ. Like so many other branch lines this line carried tin ore, suffered closure and dismantling at the hand of the occupying Japanese forces during WWII, and was not reinstated after the war.
Opened: 15th October 1908
Status : Dismantled WW II from Falim onwards
Stations / Halts:
LAHAT TOWN 8.0km